Stay alert to scams
Your online security is our priority – so please stay alert to online fraud. Fake websites and phishing emails attempt to deceive you by spoofing genuine Dyson websites, words and images. Protect yourself from fraudsters by only shopping direct from Dyson.co.id and authorised third party retailers.
How to spot a fake website
Fake websites attempt to trick you by copying genuine Dyson websites, words and images. Stay alert for spelling mistakes, poor quality images and suspicious links. And protect yourself from fraud by following these online security tips:
- Shop only direct from Dyson.co.id and Authorised third party retailers.
- Ask yourself: “Is this price suspiciously low?’. If the price appears too good to be true, it could be a scam.
How to spot a fake email
Fraudsters attempt to deceive you by sending spoofed emails, aiming to trick you into sharing your personal and payment details. This is called ‘phishing’, these emails may include the Dyson logo and official images of Dyson products. Please stay alert to phishing by following these online security tips:
- Make sure the email is sent from Dyson’s official email domain (i.e.“@dyson.com”), be watchful for subtle misspellings of the email domain, such as “@dys0n.com”.
- If you suspect an email is spoofed, don’t open any links or attachments that you see.
- Never share your personal or payment card details, or one-time password (OTP), with anyone.